In case you didn’t already know, it’s possible for WordPress site users to create a Reader List. This is a convenient means with which to see new content from a friend or site(s) of interest, without having to search – simply click their list link in the sidebar to see what’s new!
Step By Step Directions
- click on “Lists” (in sidebar).
- click on “Create a new list”.
- enter a name (i.e., Phil Perkins).
- select visibility option (private).
- click Save.
- at the top, click “Site”.
- paste the URL (i.e., https://perkinsdesigns.com).
- click the “Add” option, underneath.
You now have a Reader list link. Repeat as desired to add more.